In Home Pickup
We are so excited for our upcoming visit to your home!
Here are a few things we request to help make the visit quick and easy for you!
- When sorting through your items check for stains, moth holes, ripped seams, deodorant marks, missing buttons, etc. Empty handbags of personal items. Wipe off and/or polish shoes. This way your items will be ready to go out the floor as soon as possible.
- Freshly launder or dry clean your garments prior to the visit. Clothing must be on hangers allowing an easy sort through.
- Place items in an area that easily allows for Deja Vu staff to view them and remove them from your home.
- MERCHANDISE WILL BE INVENTORIED AT DEJA VU, NOT AT YOUR HOUSE. An email will be sent to you within 2 days listing items and prices.
And don’t forget, as per the contract;
- You have the option of picking up or donating your unsold items after the 90-day consignment period. If you decide you want to pickup your unsold items after the 90-day period has expired there will be a $50.00 charge due at time of the home pick up. If you opt to donate your items at the end of your consignment period there is no charge for the home visit. We request that you decide whether you'd prefer to pick up or donate your items prior to our arrival.
If we haven't already met you we would love to do so! Please stop by and visit Deja Vu to see what kind of store we are and what we sell. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us.